There is nothing static about life, nor about the financial resources we all need to fund it comfortably. As your personal circumstances change, you need an approach flexible enough to change with them.
That’s where we come in. So while every client of The Schenk Group is necessarily unique, all our clients share one vital characteristic in common: A powerful sense of partnership with us.
Rigorous, strategic and risk-averse, our work is driven by carefully considered objectives. Focused, pro-active and responsive, our process encompasses five (5) investigative and executional steps:
- Step 1 – Discovery – We develop an understanding of your goals, both personal and financial.
- Step 2 – Analysis – We prepare a detailed, forensic analysis of your total financial situation.
- Step 3 – Strategy – We prepare a Total Wealth Management Plan, including an Investment Policy Statement (IPS). This is the blueprint for your investment strategy.
- Step 4 – Tracking – We monitor portfolio performance and give you timely updates.
- Step 5 – Reviews – As your needs and markets evolve, we adjust your plan accordingly.
You will receive detailed account statements, portfolio review statements, and tax reports.
Our fees are based on a modest percentage of client assets under administration. This ensures complete cost transparency and the total alignment between your interests and our own. The better you do, the better we do.